You will be in charge of building the talent pool defining Soliyarn’s culture and future. This is a high-growth role, and the candidate will have the opportunity to play a vital part in the company’s growth and profitability by directly influencing our most important resource: talent. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- SHRM Certified Professional (Preferred)
- Professional In Human Resources (Preferred)
- Work authorization (Preferred)
What You’ll Do
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition & hiring strategies.
- Design, plan, and execute position selection processes and build a pipeline of talent.
- Onboard qualified candidates for a variety of roles, including engineers, developers, and business development specialists.
- Build a diligent, dynamic, and fun work culture to fuel Soliyarn’s growth.
- Manage talent acquisition and retention strategy and development plans for building a high-functioning company.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field with SHRM/PHR, SPHR certification.
- Manufacturing/Chemical/Engineering Industry experience preferred but not required.
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges we are working on. We are looking to onboard an amazing Director of Talent who will help us build a great company with a great working environment.