We are looking for a full-stack software developer to further develop Soliyarn’s software infrastructure. At Soliyarn, we have created our software on some of the most exciting technologies, and you will get an opportunity to dabble in various different aspects of the suite- from IOT tools to visualizations in React and Typescript.
- 2+ years experience with React.
- Experience with Git, Github or similar version control tools.
- Experience writing servers and websockets.
- Experience with NoSQL or SQL databases. We use MongoDB at Soliyarn.
- Experience with the following: Remix.run, Bluetooth or BLE, AWS IOT Core.
- Experience creating mobile applications.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop and deploy Soliyarn web portal and mobile app for different physical products for data collection and visualization.
- Set up IOT infrastructure using AWS’s IOT software solutions.
- Work closely with the R&D team to design user interfaces that will communicate scientific concepts to end-users in a clear and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with the AI team to incorporate digital signal processing modules in the Soliyarn app and iteratively improving it.
Who You Are
- Experience in working in a start-up environment and excited to work in a fast paced dynamic landscape. Must be a self-starter and work well in ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to work with others in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work activities both independently and in a team environment.
- Independent problem solver, hands-on scientist, highly upbeat, great teammate, and proactive.
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges we are working on. We are looking to onboard a determined and excited engineer that will be part of an early team and be exposed to a culture of fast paced start-up.